If you have questions regarding Coronavirus/COVID-19 please call 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634) or visit the Department of Health website for a list of the most current resources and news updates.
Effective Monday, March 16, 2020, the Ohio Housing Finance Agency (OHFA) has transitioned all of its employees to working from home. While it is our intent for business to continue as normal, our operations may be impacted by this transition, so we request your patience as we process draw requests, rental assistance payments, loan funding requests, loan closings, etc.
The below information has been broken into sections by department. Please check this page as more updates become available.
General OHFA Updates
On Wednesday, March 18, 2020, the OHFA Board approved disbursement of up to $5 million to the state's nine Continua of Care to address homelessness prevention, rapid rehousing, and emergency rental assistance. We are working internally and with partners to develop program parameters.
Emergency Housing Assistance
- Ohio Housing Finance Agency to Provide $5 Million for Rental Assistance and Emergency Homelessness Services
- OHFA COVID-19 Response Memo – Board Approved Summary (59 KB Adobe PDF File)
- Emergency Housing Assistance Program Guidelines (67 KB Adobe PDF File)
Office of Multifamily Housing Updates
- Multifamily COVID-19 FAQs Coming Soon
- Guidance to Properties with Ohio 811 PRA Fundings
- Guidance on Services, Move-ins, Recertifcations & More
- Guidance Regarding the Ohio Department of Health Director's Order to Stay at Home
- Guidance to Owners and Managers Regarding Group Activities and Supportive Services
- Suspension of Physical Inspections
- For Our Lenders: US Bank Update (122 KB Adobe PDF File)
- A special message to homebuyers and partners