Request for Proposals – Environmental Review Consultant(s)
The Ohio Housing Finance Agency (OHFA) is seeking proposals to conduct environmental reviews for HOME, National Housing Trust Fund, Ohio Housing Trust Fund, and HUD Section 811-funded projects in accordance with state and federal requirements, and as specified in this RFP.
Proposals must be submitted no later than 5:00pm (EDT) on September 15, 2017.
- Request for Proposals – Environmental Review Consultant(s) (210 KB Adobe PDF File)
Notice of Funding Availability – Technical Assistance Grant Fund
The Ohio Housing Finance Agency's Technical Assistance Grant Fund supports local, regional, and statewide efforts to expand the development of affordable housing in Ohio. Funding will be provided to nonprofit organizations and local governments to obtain or provide advisory, consultative, training, information, and other services ("Technical Assistance") which will assist or carry out affordable housing development activities.
Applications will be accepted two times per fiscal year:
- Fiscal Year 2018
- Funding round 1: August 1, 2017 – August 31, 2017
- Funding round 2: March 1, 2018 – March 30, 2018
- NOFA – Technical Assistance Grant Fund (221 KB Adobe PDF File)
Notice of Funding Availability – Housing Assistance to Reduce Infant Mortality
The Ohio Housing Finance Agency (OHFA) is seeking proposals to establish a time-limited housing assistance pilot program to expand housing opportunities and demonstrate the effectiveness of a time-limited rental subsidy targeted to households that include pregnant women, new mothers or infants within the first year of life. The pilot program must include rental assistance, access to maternal and child health care services, social service supports and activities to foster long-term housing stability. The goal of the pilot program is to assess the potential impact of a rental subsidy to reduce the risk factors for infant mortality and increase housing stability of low-income households with children.
Proposals must be submitted no later than 5:00pm (EDT) on November 1, 2017.
- NOFA – Housing Assistance to Reduce Infant Mortality (243 KB Adobe PDF File)
Property Inspection System
**The deadline for submitting proposals for the Inspection RFP has been extended to August 23, 2017.**
Visit procure.ohio.gov for RFP document.
Database Application Development and Consultant Services
Issuance Date: 7/5/2017
- Physical Inspection Outline (140 KB Excel File)
- Compliance Review Report (131 KB Adobe PDF File)
- EHS Violation (56 KB Adobe PDF File)
- Property Status Report (88 KB Adobe PDF File)
- Smoke Detector Report (55 KB Adobe PDF File)
- Affirmation for Executive Order 2011-12K on Overseas Work
- Property Status Report with Formulas
- File Review Sheet