- Email biography and picture 2/27
- Email electronic presentations 4/10
- Email Travel Reimbursement Form, W-9, and travel receipts 5/31
Thank you for agreeing to participate on a panel at the upcoming Starting at Home conference, a collaboration of the Ohio Housing Finance Agency and Ohio Capital Corporation for Housing. Your participation will play a large role in the success of this conference. We are proud to offer a mix of industry professionals to begin a dialogue about the role of affordable housing in improving the lives of low- and moderate-income families. Thank you for being a part of this esteemed group.
Conference registration fees will be waived for all presenters; however, each speaker is required to register for the conference. To register:
- Go to https://www.cteusa.com/occh33. On that page, please enter your email address and press "Continue."
- On the next page (Step 1), after completing the Personal Information, please enter the password that was emailed to you in the Registration Code box and press "Continue."
- On the next page (Step 2), indicate the sessions, meals and reception you plan to attend, and press "Continue."
- On the final page (Step 3), select "Complete Registration" to submit your registration and receive your registration acknowledgement. Your registration is not complete until you make this last selection. You may print and retain the registration acknowledgement for your records.
If you have any questions, please contact Kathie Bowen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-224-8446.
Travel Arrangements and Reimbursement
If you need a hotel room, please secure your room at the Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel as soon as possible before our block is full. We will work internally to add your hotel room charges to our direct bill. You will be responsible to make any changes or cancellation to your reservation.
Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel
50 North Third Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Call Renaissance Enhanced Group Reservations at 877-901-6632 and ask for Ohio Capital Corporation for Housing (OCCH) Starting at Home Conference.
We can reimburse your travel expenses, including airfare, parking, and mileage. To receive reimbursement, please email the Travel Reimbursement Form, W-9, and receipts no later than May 31, 2017, to Rhonda Snyder at RSnyder@OCCH.org. You may also contact Rhonda with any questions or concerns via email or at 614-224-8446.
Biography and Picture
Please email a biography and photo to StartingAtHome@ohiohome.org by February 27, 2017. Please limit your biography to 150 words.
If you are preparing an audio/visual presentation, please email a copy of your presentation to StartingAtHome@ohiohome.org by April 10, 2017, so the presentation can be tested on our equipment and ready to go prior to your arrival. Please make sure the presentation file name includes your full name and session title. Presentations will be available on the conference website after the conference. A copier will not be available at the conference venue.
We encourage interaction with attendees during your presentation. Please remember to leave time for questions and discussion.
Session rooms will have a head table for panelists and a standing or tabletop podium. The audience will be arranged "classroom style" with chairs and long tables facing the front of the room. All rooms will be equipped with a microphone, computer, LCD projector, and screen. If you have additional audio/visual requests, please contact your session coordinator.
If you would like to bring business cards or handouts for your presentation, a table will be available to display these items. Please plan to bring 50-75 copies.
Total conference attendance is expected to be approximately 350 people. Attendees will include a mix of industry professionals working in academia, philanthropy, public policy, advocacy and government.
For questions or additional information, contact Bryan Grady email@example.com or 614-466-6094, or your session coordinator.