As part of The Ohio Housing Finance Agency's (OHFA) competitive Technical Assistance Grant Fund, the Coalition on Homelessness and Housing in Ohio (COHHIO) was funded to provide Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) compliance trainings around Ohio. The 2.5 hour training session will provide industry professionals with tools and knowledge of VAWA. Participants will learn:
- How VAWA applies specifically to Low Income Housing Tax Credit projects
- Rules regarding tenants' rights
- Housing providers' obligations and rights
- Other requirements related to VAWA
- Long-term strategies for continued VAWA compliance
Please check back for more training dates as we start to plan for 2020.
Contact MariaBruno@COHHIO.org with questions or concerns.