The Ohio Housing Finance Agency (OHFA) in collaboration with the Ohio Development Services Agency (ODSA) provided a one-time capital funding boost of $32 million to local Continuums of Care statewide to assist with their strategies to end homelessness. This funding boost was in addition to programming that OHFA already provides annually to finance permanent supportive housing.
The eight, urban Continuum of Care designated by HUD were eligible to apply for funding. Organizations located in the Balance of State areas were also eligible to apply for this initiative. However, all proposals were approved by the Balance of State Continuum of Care prior to submission to OHFA.
Applications were accepted through June 30, 2015. For more information please refer to the guidelines provided below.
Applications and Forms
- Capital Funding to End Homelessness Initiative Guidelines (996 KB Adobe PDF File)
- Amendment to the CFEHI Guidelines – November 2014 (297 KB Adobe PDF File)
- CFEHI Frequently Asked Questions (376 KB Word File)
- A Guide to Drawing the CFEHI (2.68 MB Adobe PDF File)
- CFEHI Request for Payment and Status of Funds Report (194 KB Excel File)
- CFEHI Development Project Required Application Documents Information (270 KB Adobe PDF File)
- CFEHI Physical Inspections Policy (141 KB Word File)
- 2016 HOME Environmental Review Standards (306 KB Adobe PDF File)
- 2016 OHTF Environmental Review Standards (190 KB Adobe PDF File)
- OHFA Guide to Prevailing Wage Requirements
- Capital Needs Assessment Standards & Expected Useful Life Schedule
- Accessibility Certification (556 KB Word File)
- Draw Request Form (194 KB Excel File)
- Prevailing Wage Certification (543 KB Word File)
Questions and correspondence regarding CFEHI may be directed to
Planning, Preservation and Development
Ohio Housing Finance Agency
2600 Corporate Exchange Dr.
Columbus, OH 43231