The Ohio Housing Finance Agency is proud to sponsor Conquering HOME Compliance
, a two-part, 10-hour course held live and online. This course will assist affordable housing professionals in conquering HOME project compliance. Attendees can take one or both sessions.
The interactive sessions utilize numerous examples and exercises to ensure thorough comprehension of why HOME compliance is important.
- Day 1 (October 27) delves deep into HOME fundamentals such as household eligibility which includes student eligibility, income and assets.
- Day 2 (October 28) covers project development, deadlines, rent/income limits and compliance.
- Each day goes from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Both trainings will be conducted by Amanda Lee Gross (US Housing Consultants
), a nationally renowned trainer who leads informative and entertaining courses. Attendees will receive five hours of CEUs for each session they attend. Don’t miss this opportunity to attend one or both online training sessions!
Receive 50% off if you enroll by 11:59 pm October 26! Enter the code OHFA2020.
Special instructions on obtaining the 50% off discount is below.
- Click the green "Tickets" button.
- Click the blue "Enter Promo Code" button at the top right hand side of the page
- Enter OHFA2020, then click apply. This message will show: "OHFA2020 applied. A 50.00% discount is available." You must do this step before you checkout.
- Choose the webinar sessions you would like to attend, then click “checkout.”