Top 10 Reasons to Attend the 2017 Starting at Home Conference
- Network with housing professionals interested in using affordable housing as a platform to achieve positive community outcomes.
- Interact with national philanthropists and researchers.
- Attend multiple sessions to discuss emerging issues and best practices.
- Talk one-on-one with renowned experts in housing policy and related fields.
- Take advantage of sessions focused on health, education, neighborhood revitalization, financial stability and local governance.
- Join your colleagues in rich discussion about strengthening families and communities.
- Speak with executives and staff from OHFA and OCCH -- partners in the provision of quality housing for thousands of low- and moderate-income households.
- Learn about what other communities across the nation are doing for their residents.
- Columbus has a lot to offer! The conference is near a hub of dining and entertainment, with much more just a short walk away.