Housing Needs Assessment
Housing is one critical component for building a healthy and prosperous future for Ohioans, but the state faces a number of sustained challenges to providing affordable and accessible housing. As part of our annual planning process, the Ohio Housing Finance Agency (OHFA) evaluates the current housing landscape to assess the obstacles to meeting its mission to help Ohioans find quality affordable housing that meets their needs. The Ohio Housing Needs Assessment serves as a resource for OHFA's Board, staff and the state at large. The full document provides comprehensive documentation on housing and related topics in Ohio.
- Fiscal Year 2019 Housing Needs Assessment (20.21 MB Adobe PDF File)
- Fiscal Year 2018 Housing Needs Assessment (8.83 MB Adobe PDF File)
- Fiscal Year 2017 Housing Needs Assessment (34.48 MB Adobe PDF File)
- Fiscal Year 2016 Housing Needs Assessment (27.84 MB Adobe PDF File)
- Fiscal Year 2015 Housing Needs Assessment (8.67 MB Adobe PDF File)
- Fiscal Year 2014 Housing Needs Assessment (6.07 MB Adobe PDF File)