On February 8, 2016, Governor Kasich sent a letter to HUD Secretary Julian Castro notifying him of Ohio's intent to participate in the NHTF program and designating the Ohio Development Services Agency (ODSA) as the administering entity and OHFA as the sub-grantee to allocate program funds and monitor funded projects. Ohio will receive $3,747,502 in program year 2016.
Allocation Plan Draft
- 2016 National Housing Trust Fund Allocation Plan (7.21 MB Adobe PDF File)
- 2017 National Housing Trust Fund Allocation Plan – Draft (350 KB Adobe PDF File) New
In accordance with the HUD Interim Rule (25 CFR Parts 91 and 93), the Ohio Housing Finance Agency's Allocation Plan is part of the State of Ohio's Consolidated Plan as developed by the Ohio Development Services Agency. A public hearing will be held on the Draft PY2017 Allocation Plan on June 29, 2017, please see the OHFA Public Forums webpage for further details.
- HUD's Exchange webpage: National Housing Trust Fund
- OHFA's NHTF Designation Letter (28 KB Adobe PDF File)
- National Low Income Housing Coalition (NLIHC): 5-Part Video Series on Implementation
- Getting to Know the NHTF Program – 5-Minute Overview (1.30 MB Adobe PDF File)
Questions and correspondence regarding NHTF may be directed to:
Planning, Preservation and Development
Ohio Housing Finance Agency
57 East Main Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215