The Office of Planning, Preservation and Development administers programs to assist in the financing for the acquisition, rehabilitation, construction and preservation of affordable rental housing. We partner with for-profit and nonprofit developers and owners to serve low- and moderate-income households throughout the state.
A list of the programs we administer can be found below and in the menu to the right.
Click here to join our email list.
Click here to contact us.
- Housing Tax Credit Program
- Housing Development Assistance Programs (HDAP)
- Community Housing Development Organizations (CHDOs)
- Housing Development Loan (HDL) program
- Multifamily Lending Program (MLP)
- Multifamily Bond Program
- Ohio 811 Project Rental Assistance Program
- Ohio Department of Medicaid Subsidy Demonstration