OHFA publishes a variety of fact sheets and other materials with important information for homebuyers and homeowners. These fillable form materials can be viewed or downloaded for client use or other program specific distribution.
Limited 203(k) (Home Repair Loan) Fillable Flyer
- Limited 203(k) (Home Repair Loan) product (314 KB Adobe PDF File)
If you're buying a property that needs rehabilitation and repair, the Limited 203(k) (Home Repair Loan) product offered by several OHFA participating lenders may be right for you.
Down Payment Assistance Fillable Flyer
- Down Payment Assistance (742 KB Adobe PDF File)
If paying for a down payment and closing costs have kept you from getting into a home of your own, OHFA's Down Payment Assistance product may be able to help.
First-Time Homebuyers Fillable Flyer
- First-Time Homebuyer Program (4.28 MB Adobe PDF File)
Information on OHFA's First-Time Homebuyer program and products.
FHA Weatherization Fillable Flyer
- Weatherization Program (509 KB Adobe PDF File)
Available for use with OHFA loan products for all FHA insured loans so homebuyers can reduce the costs of heating and cooling the home they are puchasing.
Grants for Grads Fillable Flyer
- Grants for Grads product (947 KB Adobe PDF File)
Designed to help recent college graduates and the state economy by retaining professional talent within Ohio.
Mortgage Tax Credit Fillable Flyer
- Mortgage Tax Credit product (519 KB Adobe PDF File)
An MTC allows you to take a direct tax credit for a portion of your mortgage interest for the life of the mortgage.
Next Home Fillable Flyer
- Next Home product (882 KB Adobe PDF File)
OHFA's Next Home loan is available for Ohio homebuyers who currently own a home, or have owned a home in the past three years and are ready to purchase a different home.
Ohio Heroes Fillable Flyer
- Ohio Heroes product (764 KB Adobe PDF File)
Assists Ohio heroes who make a difference in our lives by working hard in critical jobs every day.