OHFA publishes a variety of fact sheets and other materials with important information for homebuyers and homeowners. These fillable form materials can be viewed or downloaded for client use or other program specific distribution.
Programs at a Glance/OHFA Homebuyer Program Questionnaire
- Programs at a Glance/OHFA Homebuyer Program Questionnaire (497 KB Adobe PDF file)
First-Time Homebuyers Fillable Flyer
- First-Time Homebuyer Program (3.95 MB Adobe PDF File)
Information on OHFA's First-Time Homebuyer program and products.
Down Payment Assistance Fillable Flyer
- Down Payment Assistance (289 KB Adobe PDF File)
If paying for a down payment and closing costs have kept you from getting into a home of your own, OHFA's Down Payment Assistance product may be able to help.
Mortgage Tax Credit Fillable Flyer
- Mortgage Tax Credit product (486 KB Adobe PDF File)
An MTC allows you to take a direct tax credit for a portion of your mortgage interest for the life of the mortgage.
Ohio Heroes Fillable Flyer
- Ohio Heroes product (701 KB Adobe PDF File)
Assists Ohio heroes who make a difference in our lives by working hard in critical jobs every day.
Grants for Grads Fillable Flyer
- Grants for Grads product (854 KB Adobe PDF File)
Designed to help recent college graduates and the state economy by retaining professional talent within Ohio.
Next Home Fillable Flyer
- Next Home product (606 KB Adobe PDF File)
OHFA's Next Home loan is available for Ohio homebuyers who currently own a home, or have owned a home in the past three years and are ready to purchase a different home.
OHFA Advantage Fillable Flyer
- OHFA Advantage product (526 KB Adobe PDF File)
If you're in the market for your first home and need help with down payment and closing costs, the OHFA Advantage conventional loan provides additional down payment assistance in the form of a grant.
RenovateOhio (FHA 203(k)) Fillable Flyer
- RenovateOhio (FHA 203(k)) product (496 KB Adobe PDF File)
This program allows you to combine your mortgage loan and repair costs into one longterm, fixed-rate mortgage. The program helps buyers finance both the purchase and rehabilitation of the property.