Referral agents play a critical role as they are responsible for identifying eligible individuals, assisting them with the application process, and verifying that each individual is linked to the services and supports necessary to live independently. Learn how to become a referral agent and their responsibilities.
Eligible individuals and organizations interested in becoming referral agents must first attend a referral agent training. Trainings dates are listed below and are hosted by representatives from each partner agency.
- Program Flyer (375 KB Adobe PDF File)
- Referral Agent Guide (149 KB Adobe PDF File)
- Reasonable Modification and Reasonable Accommodation Guide (175 KB Adobe PDF File)
- Reasonable Modification and Reasonable Accommodation Request Form (62 KB Adobe PDF File)
- HIPAA Authorization Form (76 KB Adobe PDF File) New
Please email your questions or comments to 811Program@ohiohome.org.